Your home’s foundation serves a critically important purpose. It’s also surprisingly porous. Water can enter through wall cracks and mortar joints, up through cracks in the floor, over the footing, under the footing, and by bleeding and sweating of the walls caused by hydrostatic pressure. If you find standing water in your basement or crawlspace, discover cracks in the foundation, or see that your basement walls are wet, then you have a potential water intrusion problem.
It’s a terrible feeling finding water in your basement. Our experts determine why it’s leaking, and offer a permanent solution specific to your home. Let us make your basement dry, comfortable, and odor-free.
Wet basements can have the following problems:
- Create excessive mold and mildew.
- Promote allergic discomfort.
- Add to the humidity throughout your home.
- Cause increased energy costs.
- Trap musty air in basements travels to upper living areas.
- Cause mildew in drywall that is known to be toxic.
- Cause foundation issues leading to expensive repairs
- Lead to flood exposure which can cause long term damage
- Insufficient water flow if the water is caused by a leaking pipe
Benefits of a dry basement:
- Increased property value.
- Structurally sound foundation.
- A healthier home for you and your family.
- A warmer basement in the winter.
- Increased living space.
- A more attractive and comfortable home.
- Sometimes the usable space in your basement can be doubled once complete.
How we help:
- Free estimate & inspection
- Transferable lifetime guarantee
- Financing available
- Patented system
Our teams of professionals are the very best in the industry. We take pride in providing you the best service and will treat you and your home with the utmost care and