YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELL-BEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Our company is closely monitoring the current situation on a national and local level. While we cannot control the severity or predictability of this situation, we are taking preventive measures to limit the spread and impact on our community. We are operating with the utmost care in our day-to-day operations, and following the guidance set forth by the federal government and our local state/provincial authorities, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap, often (for at least 20 seconds)
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing or coughing
- Avoiding close contact with others
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Avoiding touching the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue immediately
- Staying home when sick
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or special precautions you would like to request. We are doing our best so we can continue to provide expert service in the most appropriate, healthiest and safest manner.
Our customers, communities and team members are why we exist and will always be the primary consideration in all decisions and actions moving forward.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 208-642-4407.